Saturday, April 11, 2009

A complete list of 20 of the best songs... ever

This blog is a complete list of 20 of the best songs... ever... or at least some of my favorite songs. They are in no particular order.


1. "Hanging By A Moment"- Lifehouse, No Name Face

2. "Revolution"- The Beatles, The Beatles


3. "Hold On"- Good Charlotte, The Young and the Hopeless

4. "Meant To Live"- Switchfoot, The Beautiful Letdown


5. "The Adventure"- Angels & Airwaves, We Don't Need To Whisper

6. "I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For"- U2, The Joshua Tree

7. "Welcome to my Life"- Simple Plan, Still Not Getting Any...

8. "The Middle"- Jimmy Eat World, Bleed American

9. "Smells Like Teen Spirit"- Nirvana, Nevermind



10. "I Miss You"- Blink-182, Blink-182



11. "Blitzkrieg Bop"- The Ramones

12. "There Is"- Box Car Racer, Box Car Racer

13. "No It Isn't"- +44, When Your Heart Stops Beating

14. "Lights and Sounds"-Yellowcard, Lights and Sounds

15. "Memory"- Sugarcult

16. "Jaded (These Years)"- Mest, Mest

17. "Wrecking Hotel Rooms"- MxPx, Panic

18. "Unwell"-Matchbox 20

19. "Welcome to the Black Parade"- My Chemical Romance, The Black Parade

20. "The Radio Saved My Life Tonight"- Bon Jovi

Please note that all of these bands have plenty of awesome songs- I only chose one song per band so as to make it more fair, if you will. Note that I haven't included the albums of all the songs, since I couldn't remember and didn't feel like looking it up.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Smells like Teen Spirit is one of my favourites as well!

Molly said...

Monorina- yes, it's an awesome song!