Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Decisions, part 1

So after my Caltech decision made me feel kinda like this, I decided that I must have hope that I wouldn't get the same response from everywhere else.

Last night, I tried to check the status of my Case Western application (did they receive all of my admissions materials? have they made their decision?) and it said that the application tracker was down. So I went to check the status again today, and was greeted by this *beautiful* message:
In case you can't read it, the important part says, "Congratulations!... you have been admitted to Case Western Reserve University!" So yeah, I'm pretty happy right now.

Also- That Institute Of Technology That Hasn't Yet Rejected Me will be posting decisions this Saturday, at a minute before 2pm. Oh, come on. 3/14 is pi day, and they're doing it at 1:59 (pm). Pi is 3.14159.... I was excited about that little fact, I don't know if you were. But seriously. 3/14 at 1:59... that is cool.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! Wow...I like to read your blog.

Thank you for post!

Molly said...

Thanks Anonymous!