Wednesday, December 31, 2008

New Years Resolutions

So this New Year, I have a few resolutions:

1. Write more. For the past year, I haven't been writing as much as I would like to. But now (now that college applications are done), I have no excuse. My goal is to write and publish an average of 1 chapter a week, which is ~1000 words. 1000 words per week is definitely doable; I can easily do 500 words on a weekend day; maybe 200 words on a school day. I might be able to achieve more than 1 chapter a week, but I'm not going to push myself for more than that.

2. Keep my room clean. Wait, screw that. I hate cleaning my room, and when I do, it always stays messy. Just like some people have hair that is unmanageable, I have a room that is unmanageable. Yea. My room is clean now, but I doubt it'll stay clean.

3. Work out more (this one goes in to effect once swim season is over in February).

4. Get an A in AP AB/BC Calculus and AP Physics winter (and maybe spring) term. I almost had A-s in both fall term, and I think that now that the pressure of college applications is gone, I should be able to get a solid A in both of them.

No comments: