Monday, March 23, 2009

Decisions, part 4

Initially, I had three "top choices" when applying to college: that Institute of Technology that's the only Institute of Technology most people have heard of, that Institute of Technology on the West Coast, and that University that is the only university in the country that is extremely excellent in both math/science/engineering and the arts.

After getting rejected from the Institutes of Technology, I was kinda upset, no lie, but I wasn't too upset since I had already gotten in to a few colleges, and plus I had yet to hear from the University, a.k.a. Carnegie Mellon.

So I heard that Carnegie Mellon would start mailing decision letters Friday, March 20th, and would post decisions online either 3 or 4 days after your letter was mailed. Nothing came in the mail Monday, nothing was online Monday either. But I figured I might as well stay up till Tuesday/Today/24th/midnight, because maybe my decision would be up. I'm glad I stayed up, because:
(In case you can't read it, it says Decision: Accept, a.k.a., I got in).

I think that's one of the most beautiful screenshots I've ever seen, ever.

No comments: