Sunday, January 11, 2009

Some Awesome Bands You Should Really Check Out

Okay, so I've been listening to some pretty awesome bands lately, and I think you should also check them out.

The Shower Scene

The Mile After

Love Is A Story

Call 2 Consciousness

Don't Say Vegas

Downhill

Arcade Party

My Cardboard Spaceship Adventure


Over and Out

Daniel Strider

Under Stars & Gutters

J Minus


Frame 3-13

The Last Six Pages

Hello Kitty (their singer is so cool)

The Strangulation Entanglements (omg, i can't believe how awesome their singer is)

Molly L. H. (this girl is amazing)

All of these bands are extremely awesome, and they deserve to be listened to. If you like them, add them as your friend! And if you don't have a myspace, sign up for one and then add them as your friend.

P.S.- Yes, I do listen to some "popular" music, but I also love a lot of bands that aren't well-known. But guess what? I think all of these bands rock extremely hard, and you're really missing out if you don't listen to them.

No comments: